Friday, June 10, 2011

Taylor's First Barons game of 2011

Super excited in her baseball outfit, matching hat daddy bought her last year, bag of snacks, ponytail with bow, matching shoes, sippy cup, blanket, diapers, juice, tickets,... check check check....

Seems like we pack the whole house just to make a simple trip. :)
 It felt so great to have people say, she looks just like you! I haven't heard that any when I had dark hair! The small things make you smile!
She LOVED the Bouncy moonwalks!

She actually liked the game.
She was a little flirt too. Sitting behind us was a group from UAB (current and alumni Pi Kapps) Cool huh? They LOVED hair. They played with her the whole game and she ate it up! :) 

This daddy loves his baby girl! He is his world for sure! It makes me love him even more than I already do!

I love my little family!


1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful Tiff!!! We should all go to a game together sometime : )

    ReplyDelete