Thursday, July 14, 2011

Few Random Thoughts....

While I keep typing and deleting, I feel like I am updating my FB status. Have you ever done that? 
It's like I wanna say so much sometimes, I wanna scream, sometimes I wanna laugh, and sometimes just say 'Really". 

It's like some people don't understand what being a mom, wife, or friend is about. While I know my morals and values aren't others.... I just am amazed at what people say and do. I often go on 'deleting' sprees. I wonder why so many times???

Something you may not know about me:   Pandora is amazing. I love listening to music all day. If I had more time, I would love to travel and listen to bands all over the world. I may not know the names of all the bands, songs, and such .... but I love music. I love to listen to new bands, old bands ... any bands. Nothing like a live band spending time with your friends!

Do I have a hobby?   So, I kinda got sad when I realized I don't really have a hobby. I mean I love being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, business owner, cook, maid and such.... I really need a new hobby. I hope that when we get settled... I can make a section in our sun room for my sewing/ monogram machine. I would love to make cute items for Taylor.

 I also would love to take up a sport. I feel like a slug lately. I know it's because I am not in the gym like I use to (I do have a reason why I am not... I am not lazy).  I really would love to join a sport. I miss intermural softball in college. I also miss DANCE big time! I need to be active again and not where where the best place to look is. I guess Facebook. It's amazing how FB has taken over our lives. What if everyone that is ADDICTED to facebook was ADDICTED to the Lord the same way. Always logging in to see how we can better serve him. Wow, that just made me feel really bad that I am not as close as I would like to be with the Lord. 

I have always been a woman of God. I believe in him, trust him, serve him. I just feel I want to do more, learn more. I LOVE the Church of the Highlands. It is amazing. I am so excited we are finally at a part of our life where we can serve the Lord and experience this with Taylor and each other. I pray that I will become closer to him.

So glad last week is over.  The devil is really a pain lately. Our dog ran away, our cat died, lots of personal happenings, overwhelmed with things you can't do anything about! Thankfully this is a new week. 

More to come, just a lot of my mind lately...... Hope you (if anyone is reading) can come to Taylor's party Saturday!

Have a great weekend. Tiffany

1 comment: