Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Time flies when you are having fun is my moto for this blog!

Seems like yesterday that I wrote the last one... Which was almost 2 years ago!
That is just crazy! We have had a lot of amazing memories made in that time!

Biggest one is we now have an adorable little boy! Born a year ago next month!
Tucker is a momma's boy and melts my heart with every look or thought!





My little Taylor Bug is growing into a beautiful precious young lady! She loves her dresses, makeup, best friend Ethan and playing in the dirt in her princess clothes and rain boots!




The store is growing fast! We have been blessed with the Lord's plan in our life! We can't wait to see what this year will bring! We have been open for 3 1/2 years!
And Most importantly, I have the most amazing husband! He is a blessing and my best friend!
We are doing amazing! Married for 6 years and together for almost 10! Yikes!
We have lots of goals, plans and love living everyday together just being us!





More blogs to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment